The transportation of industrial infrastructure has never been more daunting. The rapid growth of developing markets such as Pakistan, China & India clearly demonstrate that our global energy needs are changing. Financial investment in third world infrastructure is also becoming a vital component of competitive strategies around the world.
Our Expertise in Project Logistics:
- Local expertise with experienced in-country project teams
- Trained and experienced project operators
- Method statements, route planning, road surveys, site surveys at various stages of the project
- Site supervision & coordination during transport and erections (craning, jacking & skidding, turning)
- Long-term partnerships with local sub-contractors
- Strong relation with H/L carriers and hauliers
- Local presence in niche markets
- develop and manage customized, cost-effective solutions across the entire life-cycle of your supply chain
- Strong Communication models in place due to our state-of-the-art systems
- e2e has realized the potential of the growth of the retail and fashion industry and has invested in setting up infrastructure in terms of Distribution Centres and manage the operations thus providing end to end services to the Retail and fashion industry.