The transportation of industrial infrastructure has never been more daunting. The rapid growth of developing markets such as Pakistan, China & India clearly demonstrate that our global energy needs are changing. Financial investment in third world infrastructure is also becoming a vital component of competitive strategies around the world.
Our Expertise in Project Logistics:
- Local expertise with experienced in-country project teams
- Trained and experienced project operators
- Method statements, route planning, road surveys, site surveys at various stages of the project
- Site supervision & coordination during transport and erections (craning, jacking & skidding, turning)
- Long-term partnerships with local sub-contractors
- Strong relation with H/L carriers and hauliers
- Local presence in niche markets
- develop and manage customized, cost-effective solutions across the entire life-cycle of your supply chain
- Strong Communication models in place due to our state-of-the-art systems
- To contribute to supply chain management programs, companies are looking for partners that do not limit themselves to the mere provision of services. The advisory role of an outside team of logistics experts adds a major boost for creating company's market and its development.