The transportation of industrial infrastructure has never been more daunting. The rapid growth of developing markets such as Pakistan, China & India clearly demonstrate that our global energy needs are changing. Financial investment in third world infrastructure is also becoming a vital component of competitive strategies around the world.
Our Expertise in Project Logistics:
- Local expertise with experienced in-country project teams
- Trained and experienced project operators
- Method statements, route planning, road surveys, site surveys at various stages of the project
- Site supervision & coordination during transport and erections (craning, jacking & skidding, turning)
- Long-term partnerships with local sub-contractors
- Strong relation with H/L carriers and hauliers
- Local presence in niche markets
- develop and manage customized, cost-effective solutions across the entire life-cycle of your supply chain
- Strong Communication models in place due to our state-of-the-art systems
- We are the only representatives of Geodis Wilson in Pakistan and Afghanistan which is a leading global freight management company. This provides leverage to our customers as we are able to ensure efficient transportation, custom clearance and delivery of their shipments to any country at competitive costs.