The first to introduce an array of visionary products and services, those that work with us, choose to embrace tomorrow with open arms; because one trendsetter recognizes another.
Founded in 2006, e2e supply chain management is focused on identifying strategic opportunities in the existing logistical terrain in addition to delivering value addition for all relevant stakeholders by creating competitive advantage through cost, efficiency and speed. Through our strategic partnership with air and shipping lines we have been able to provide our customers with end to end and time sensitive deliveries, freight cost analysis, logistics management, and mission critical retail services.
Our strong team of 800 people has experience working in various airlines and freight forwarding industries and offer around the clock transit monitoring and real-time status update of your shipment giving you peace of mind that your product is intact and on track. We believe in investing in training and development of this strong team to enable them to reach their potential.
We work with a wide range of organizations- corporations, industrialists and small businesses meeting all their challenges and providing them with cost-effective logistics solutions through our offices located worldwide.
International Freight Management Services
Our fully developed air and sea transportation capabilities improve supply chain flexibility, predictability and efficiency. We design tailor-made logistics solutions addressing the needs of our customers from single shipments to complex multi-location logistics programs.
- Intermodal and multimodal transport and forwarding and logistics services (air, sea, land)
- Warehouse management, dedicated distribution, Reverse Logistics and Groupage
- Consolidation and Custom Clearance
- Specialisation of strategic vertical markets
- Handles more than 250,000 international shipments per year
- Strategic partnerships with the most reputable scheduled and chartered air and sea carriers. One of the Top 3 Freight Forwarders in Sea Freight & Top 10 in Air Freight
- Innovation through implementation of a longer vehicle design which has a combined volume of 6,175 cubic feet.
- Number 2 in the Less-than-Truck Load (LTL) business
- Strong presence in Afghanistan with offices and yards in Kabul, Kandahar and Hairatan
- Providing specialized services to our clients in Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Textile, Commodities, Retail and Fashion industry
- Experienced, accurate, and reliable service to create a seamless process for moving freight across borders
Thanks to its in-depth industry knowledge of international markets, e2e is able to provide globally integrated logistics solutions tailored to the individual needs of our customers.