A well established supply chain conglomerate focused on delivering value addition for all relevant stakeholders by creating competitive advantage through cost, efficiency and speed.
e2e Supply Chain Management Limited – Your end to end supply chain partner
e2e was established in 2006 as a provider of holistic supply chain services under one umbrella, specializing in air, ocean freight and road transportation which includes warehousing; the journey thereon has been steady but exciting.
- Intermodal and multimodal transport and forwarding and logistics services (air, sea, land)
- Warehouse management, dedicated distribution, Reverse Logistics and Groupage
- Consolidation and Custom Clearance
- Specialisation of strategic vertical markets
e2e Logistics - A Fleet Management Company
An asset heavy company having its own fleet of vehicles dedicated to its customers enabling value through efficiency and innovation in the customer’s supply chain.
- Customized Vehicles meeting international HSE standards
- Dedicated Fleets offering flexibility
- Out-of-the-Box Solutions
- Focus on Efficiency
- Total Solutions Approach
- Heavy Duty and light trucks solutions available
Pakistan Terminal Operators – Your Preferred Partner in Liquid Tank Cleaning
Pioneers in operating the first ISO tank cleaning station in Pakistan that will change the dynamics of international trade for bulk liquid chemicals (food grade, hazardous and non hazardous liquids).
Founded in September 2013, Pakistan Terminal Operators (PTO) is the 1st ever and only Certified Cleaning Station in Pakistan which has changed the dynamics of the liquid transportation industry by offering laden in ISO tanks both ways. The tank station is designed to meet the standards for world-class performance and is equipped with the most modern techniques to minimize the environmental impact. The Machinery for the cleaning station has been imported from a German Company Weidner, internationally renowned for its pressure cleaning systems.
The tank cleaning station is built to serve and facilitate international tank operators as well as local bulk liquid tankers of food and chemicals.
e2e Business Enterprise – Adding value to the secondary agricultural products
The manufacturing arm of our group is doing its first project in secondary agricultural value addition; i.e. producing the healthiest edible oil in the world (rice bran oil) by extracting it through rice bran (a by-product of rice) resulting in a waste reducing, a cost-efficient and import substituting alternative. Our main minority partner in this venture is the well renowned Dawood Hercules Corporation.
Agrimundi – A Corporate Farming Company
Our Agriculture Company aims to not only put a dent in the massive 40% waste that occurs from farm to market, but also increase the yield of farms that we operate to add value to Pakistan’s neglected agriculture sector.
- Managing 500 acres in Rahimyar Khan currently expected to double in the next 12 months
- Off-season vegetable farming including capital intensive "tunnel farming".
- Flower farming with emphasis on Gladiola's.
- Mango & Citrus orchard management and marketing.
- A major component of the current focus of the company is growing Fodder crops to provide for the budding animal husbandry industry of the Middle East. This is a 100% export oriented activity and APL hopes to provide valuable export revenues to Pakistan's economy.
- Farm Management Services: This allows absentee landlords to have their farms professionally managed and also allows investors to invest in this business without having to worry about their lack of technical knowledge in the field.